Saturday, December 14, 2013

Changes in the Blog

Dear Friends,
First, I wish to say a heart-felt THANK YOU for taking time to read my blog entries each week. It means a lot to me to have your input as I seek to develop my writing.

  This blog is a work in progress. I am still working out the kinks. If you have already subscribed to have new posts come to your email, I want to say a double thanks!

NEWS ALERT:  I am changing the server that delivers those emails to you and I humbly ask that you RESUBSCRIBE in the window marked "Subscribe to DSFW".  The death of the other subscribe button is due in three (3) days, so please take a moment to go to devotionalspaforwomen.blogspot.com and subscribe in the new window if you wish to continue having this blog delivered to your email box.  Thisay only work on a computer, not on your phone.

Also, I have been advised to post later in the week instead of Monday or Tuesday. So I plan to make that change as well. Thursday-Sunday will be my new blog-post days.
  If you have questions about any of the above info or simply wish to say hello, you may email me at ordinerrygirl@gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Georgia Pointer

No comments:

Post a Comment